Capital Health Care Network is proud to give back to the communities we serve.
We support programs and organizations that improve the overall quality of life in the communities in which our employees, residents, and families work and live. We have a tradition of giving back to each community through financial contributions, volunteer hours, and leadership roles on boards and councils. Listed below are just some of the examples in which we partner with our local communities.
Volunteer Activities or Donations
- Shop with a Cop Program
- Bowerston Downtown Christmas
- Toys for Tots
- Back to School Bash
- Ohio Healthcare Association
- American Healthcare Association
- Jefferson County Chamber of Commerce
- Harrison County Chamber of Commerce
- Cadiz Business Association
- Eastern Ohio Alzheimer’s Association Chapter 4
- A Walk to End Alzheimer’s
- Terra Manna Cancer Dietary Imitative
- Relay for Life
- Ohio Valley Downs Syndrome Group "Buddy Walk"