Nursing & Rehabilitation CentersPartner With Us
We work to create meaningful partnerships with physicians, hospitals, post-acute care providers and assisted living communities because it is in the best interest of our clients.
Capital Health Care Network is a continuum of care which includes private duty and home health care agencies, independent and assisted living communities, skilled nursing centers, outpatient rehabilitation services, and hospice agencies serving Ohio and West Virginia. We are dedicated to providing evidence- based quality care for our patients, families, and referral partners. We pride ourselves on seamless transitional care and best practices between providers. We work with a number of referral partners outside of our own network to ensure that our residents and patients are able to maintain the highest quality of life in a setting individualized to their needs.
At Capital Health Care Network-Senior Care Division, we strive to personalize our interactions in order to provide our partners with the highest level of attentiveness and initiative. We understand the importance of timeliness, ease of use, availability and communication.
Providers prefer us for the following reasons:
- We reduce hospital re-admissions.
- We practice transitional care.
- Our clinical outcomes are consistently above average.
- Our clinical programming addresses chronic disease management.
- We specialize in senior care.
- We specialize in dementia and Alzheimer’s care.
- We engage in open and on-going communication.
- Our community liaisons utilize ease of use strategies.
- Our customer satisfaction ratings are exceptional.
- We are trusted and recognized in our communities.