Capital Health Care NetworkHome Safety Equipment to Make Staying Home Possible
Your best opportunity to stay home safely or realize a full recovery at home is to receive the extra support and care you deserve.
|Personal Emergency Response System
This portable emergency call system can be set up through a land-line or cellular phone line. This system sends an alert out in an emergency to notify the designated first responder.
The medication monitoring unit organizes and dispenses medications according to the physician-prescribed schedule.
|Fall Detection Button
Fall detection is an additional safeguard designed for situations when an individual falls and is unable to push the help button.
|Mobile Care / GPS Tracking
This discrete, wearable device makes GPS tracking & locating available, alongside two way automated and hands-free communication, from virtually anywhere via cellular networks.
Other Home Safety Equipment Considerations:
• Riser for the Toilet Seat
• Grab Bars for the Bathroom
• Hand-Held Shower Head
• Bath Bench
• Bedroom Products (hospital beds, over-bed tables, pads)
• Medicine Droppers & Spoons
• Button Loopers & Zipper Pulls for Easier Dressing
• Single-Lever Faucets for Kitchen & Bath
• Touch-Tone Telephones, Calculators & Clocks with Large Numbers
• Kitchen Tools to Make Opening Cans, Peeling, Cutting & Dicing Food Easier
• Reachers to Eliminate Bending & Help Offset a Weak Grasp or Limited Mobility
Published by: Lisa Stockdale