- 24-Hour Skilled Nursing Care
- Post-Surgical Care
- Wound Care Management
- Pain Management
- IV Therapy Including IV Antibiotics
- Nutritional Monitoring
- Neurological & Stroke Recovery
- Pulmonary & Respiratory Services
- Cardiac Related Care
- Tracheostomy Care
- Vision, Dental, Podiatry & Audiology
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Reposit Therapy – Especially for Seniors
- Private & Semi-Private Rooms
- Full-Service Dining Options
- Cable TV & Internet Access
- Wide Array of Recreational Activities
- Laundry & Linen Services
- Scheduled Transportation
- Beauty & Barber Services
We accept most insurance plans including Medicare and Medicaid.
Schedule a tour today or simply drop in for a tour at your convenience.
We Value Your Feedback! Leave Us a Review.
Reviews help others choose Carriage Inn of Steubenville for their nursing and rehabilitation needs.
Are you a current or past resident? Please leave us a Google Review or review us on Caring.com.
Don’t have a Gmail account? Leave your feedback here.
- Jaime Herald | Administrator
- Nikki Herrick | Director of Nursing
- Colleen Salyers | Admissions Director
- Vicki Kirk | Social Services Director
- Jenn Happ | Senior Care Liaison
- Anessia Fazio | Senior Care Liaison
- Nicco Bracone | Senior Care Liaison
- Alisa DelGuzzo | Community Director of Marketing
- Sonnie Brockway | Activities Director
- Tracey Huber | Dietary Manager
- Lynn Houyouse | Receptionist
3102 St. Charles Drive | Steubenville, OH 43952
Phone: (740) 264-7161 | Fax: (740) 264-7116
Our goal is to be accessible to our residents and their families, our investors, our future associates and our customers. To request more information; please fill out the form below.
We look forward to hearing from you!